How refer a friend bonus works
- You need to have a real account at US-licensed betting site.
- Make a deposit to be eligible (most sites require that).
- It's possible to get your welcome bonus (It's about $50-$100).
- Invite your friends by email to open an account (other methods are available too, you may have your own coupon code).
- Once your friend make a min deposit and/or min bet of particular amount of money you get a referral bonus.
- That's it. No more steps.
Some refer-a-friend bonuses pay in free bets. It's good to read the terms first, because if you intend to withdrawal the money, you may need to meet some requirements.
This promotion is outstanding if you want to have more money for betting. Making business by referring friends to bet online is not a brilliant idea. The primary purpose is to build a community and enjoy the social betting by using free bonuses only (especially if you bet via mobile app and you're on the venue with your friends).
Of course, there is no limit on the maximum amount of money you can earn by inviting people you know.
Good refer a friend bonuses
The simple list can help you to get started with top social offers:
- $50 for every friend (min deposit of $50 is required)
- $10 bonus for your referrals (min deposit of $50 is required)
Keep in mind that you'll get rewards only if they don't have an account at this racebook. The betting company will not pay you for existing customers.
All payment methods are included, with no restriction: PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, PayNearMe, etc.