How mobile racebooks work
- You need to have an account with your personal information.
- You need to have some money in your account (you can use free bet, make a deposit or use a refer a friend bonus).
- -You need your mobile to be connected to the Internet (mobile data or Wi-Fi).
Then you can enter the platform and start choosing the bets you want to place. It's not rocket science, but it's good to take some time and discover each betting site - there are many features in favor of bettors.
How to get started with mobile betting
Once you have an account you can use the wagering service:
- Browse all available tracks, bets, odds.
- Choose the bet you want to make.
- Select the amount you wish to wager (it's between $1 and $1000 per bet).
- Confirm your choice.
The best advantages of mobile wagering
- You can use wherever you are.
- You can get free notifications about offers, odds and tracks.
- All races with live videos are available for mobile too.
- Never miss a horse race or good opportunity to bet.
- Stay tuned with latest news and market updates.
- Check your result at any moment.
- No need to bring your laptop with you to bet online .
It's also known as 'Bet on the Go', and you can use it when you are in a traffic jam, at a boring party, at home, with friends, in nature, on the venue, and many other places away of a computer. The mobile off-track wagering is available for Android (Smartphone, Tablet, more devices), Blackberry (Previous version and those with Google OS), Windows mobile, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
If you have any of these devices, there is no problem to start using the mobile betting sites. Important: Mobile racebooks may require more data if you choose to watch the races. It's recommended to use Live Streaming when you're connected to Wi-Fi.
The good news - all mobile users can benefit from extra bonuses and free notifications for best deals right now.
Add new comment